*** Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing based near Munich (Outside IR35)***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
- Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines
- Build effective sourcing, attraction, and assessment, with an ability to manage candidate and stakeholders' expectations
In addition, you will also provide hands-on recruitment support for interviews, interview days, and/or event driven activities and be a part of regular team and business unit update meetings on active searches and preparing reports.
To succeed within the role of Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing, you will have previous experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Manufacturing recruitment experience, preferably in aerospace (roughly 5 years)
- A true headhunter, with a deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies
- Exceptional research, search and assessment skills, and a personality that can keep up with an ever changing and fast-paced environment
In addition, international recruitment / search experience and strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilise to gain the top search results.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn