Would you like to solve some of the most interesting design challenges in the defence industry today? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their existing team in Bristol, hybrid working on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have a role that's out of the ordinary. You will create significant value by leveraging your skills and experience to generate outstanding new build and in-service design solutions. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Project management of complex engineering projects ensuring that the delivery teams understand cost, time and quality requirements and remain coordinated in their approach to delivering agreed scope of work.
- Providing end-to-end delivery throughout the project lifecycle, you'll also be responsible for supporting with requirement capture, scoping, technical and commercial solutions and the generation of pricing models and proposal documents.
- Providing effective risk management to ensure that the business' risk exposure is kept to a minimum and is effectively managed throughout the project.
In addition, you will also define acceptance criteria for contracted deliverables and production of professional handover documentation to ensure timely close-out of milestones and projects as well as technical handover to our operational teams.
To succeed within the role of a Senior Project Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- APM PMQ, Chartered status or equivalent
- Considerable experience in the advanced application of Project Management techniques in a relevant technical project environment.
- Great financial management to ensure a high level of profitability on projects
In addition, you should also have experience in leading and managing a team of project staff, providing direction and motivation.
Please note that due to urgency and security nature of this role, we can only consider those with live and transferrable SC or DV clearance used within the last 12 months.