*** Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator near Munich (Outside IR35)***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft
- Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
- Integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft.
In addition, you will also design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation and perform the test execution with automated test tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation activities.
To succeed within the role of Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator, you will have previous experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Min 5 years of professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework in the aerospace industry
- Experience in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing
- Experience and familiarity with HIL test systems like Speedgoat and NI
In addition, strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation and HIL development plus experience and knowledge in electrical and communication architectures will be required.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn