Senior Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - London
Package: £Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, work from home flexibility also available
Job Type: Senior Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant
Languages: English (essential); any additional language skills (desirable)
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the relocation of assignee's whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the full relocation process on behalf of multinational clients, balancing the company's requirements with the assignee's needs;
- Acting as the main point of contact for expatriates and their families throughout the relocation process;
- Ensuring that all relocation's are carried out legally and within company guidelines;
- Maintaining the database, ensuring all records are accurate and up to date;
- Actively promoting and cross selling the companies services;
- Assisting with any other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous global mobility or relocation experience is essential;
- A minimum of a diploma level qualification;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- A strong understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713.
JAM Global Mobility is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn