Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a IPMS Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Glasgow on an initial 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £38.25 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of IPMS Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Support IPMS engineering management activities, authorising budget and resource allocations
- Deliver all aspects of engineering deliverables including Stage 1 & Stage 2/3 (TBD) Design, and Change, PQ closure, NC closure, etc.
- Be aware of need to deliver engineering effort to budget and schedule highlight disputes occurring both internally and externally which impact the CSC IPMS team
In addition, you'll also coach, develop and motivate younger engineers to maximise their potential and contribution to the project and the business.
To succeed within the role of IPMS Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Electrical Degree
- Experience of working on large, complex projects in a multi-disciplinary, matrix management environment
- Electrical Engineering Safety Qualifications/Experience
In addition, any experience of Experience of working on Naval projects and BAE Systems LCM processes & tools will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of IPMS Engineer please send your CV to Lauren Patterson via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn