Join a world class Aerospace organisation as a Senior Electronics Engineer (Signal Processing)
Would you like to join a global Aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, our client is currently searching for Senior Electronics Engineers (Signal Processing) to add to their talented, hardworking team in Southampton. This role is available as either contract or perm basis and the rate is negotiable. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
As a Senior Electronics Engineers (Signal Processing), you'll be responsible for:
- The delivery of specific work packages focussed on signalling processing supporting the communications waveform definition and system emulation.
- Modelling of signal processing candidate architectures to determine the optimal waveform solution.
- Documentation of analysis supporting waveform solution.
- Support laboratory hardware demonstrator development.
To succeed within the role of Senior Electronics Engineers (Signal Processing), you MUST have the following skills:
- Knowledge of signal processing concepts and experience in signal processing (e.g. University or industry projects).
- Ability to use of signal processing modelling / simulation tools (e.g. MATLAB or other signal processing development software).
- Ability to produce detailed technical reports.
In addition, you should also have valid SC Clearance and a Graduate degree in relevant engineering or related scientific discipline (Electronics Engineering preferred).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Improve work-life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn