As a result of continued growth, a global and cutting-edge manufacturing business is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to join their expanding team in Horsham.
Working within this business, you'll be involved in creating the critical components that drive some of the biggest programs in aerospace, defence, industrial and other high-technology markets.
As the Senior Electrical Systems Engineer, your task will be to lead the design and development of electrical and electronic systems, hardware and embedded software. As well as leading the design activities and providing expert technical advice and review, is the bridge between the engineering project team, project management and production.
Within the role of the Senior Electrical Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Taking technical leadership of multi-discipline engineering design projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases.
- Taking the lead in defining the overall electronics architecture of the system identifying key sub assembly development and technical challenges, maximising the re-use of existing equipment/capabilities.
- Maintaining oversight of all technical deliverables, requirements and issues for the project.
In addition, you'll also understand the Customer's technical needs and represent them to the Company.
To succeed within the role of a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Proven experience of leading technical project teams.
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.
In addition, any experience with embedded software design using ARM and the Keil environment would be beneficial.
The opportunity for the Senior Electrical Systems Engineer role has come about as the company is always looking to grow their current workforce in order to cope with demand
With multiple sites within the UK, your career options at this business are endless. Enjoying a career with this business is much more than your regular 9-5 job. You'll do work that moves the world forward and makes a difference.
You'll have the resources required to develop your skills and experience, and receive guidance from a leadership team that cares about your career progression.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000-£65,000 per annum depending on experience along with a leading benefits package including health insurance and job progression.
To apply for the position of Senior Electrical Systems Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn