Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Communication Advisor to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £40.71 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Senior Communication Advisor, you'll be responsible for:
* Responsible for the delivery of specific objectives as part of the HR and Communications functional objectives in support of business objectives.
* Responsible for development of timely, accurate and effective delivery of communications plans which contributes to business successes.
* Responsible for the internal and/or external communications activity, ensuring content is engaging and relevant to the specific audiences as well as aligned to key business messages.
* Lead on the development of communications plans and/or projects and be responsible for their timely delivery.
* Able to influence the strategic direction of decision making as appropriate.
* Responsible for embedding best practice across the organisation from a communications perspective.
* Able to persuade and influence multiple stakeholders both internal and/or external.
* Able to lead a team and/or project (where appropriate) and mentor junior members of the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Senior Communication Advisor, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn