A company that specialise in building services related design work for the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries is seeking to recruit a Senior Building Services Design Engineer to work from their new site in Stockport.
This position will involve:
- Delivering mechanical HVAC engineering assignments ranging from desktop studies to discipline design through to full design lead roles
- HVAC and Public Health mechanical designs, plus supporting the site delivery as part of a wider projects team
- Working on several projects in parallel, leading and guiding the mechanical engineers. You will take ownership of the mechanical designs, delivering to an agreed programme
- Interacting with a multidisciplinary team of in-house architects, engineers, and project managers
- Investigation and utilisation of latest technologies and energy efficiency
- Working closely with the Head of Mechanical Section to expand and enhance the department's capabilities
Ideal candidates will be experienced Building Services Mechanical Design Engineers with HVAC experience of performing design work for the Pharmaceutical and / or Food & Beverage industries.
Any experience in Revit or Navisworks would also be of benefit.
For more information on this position please email your CV