Security Design Engineer (Remote working & Outside IR35)
Would you like to work for a business that helps to achieve innovative and highly resilient solutions across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Critical National Infrastructure, Aviation, Ports, Leisure & Hospitality and National Security?
Our client is looking to recruit a Security Design Engineer to work remotely on an initial 3 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in design, technology and engineering.
As Security Design Engineer, you'll be:
- Assisting with the design of a building for a high security project
- Capturing client's operational requirements
- Managing stakeholder engagement
To succeed within the role of Security Design Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position in another high security project and thorough understanding of the following:
- Expertise in built environments and critical infrastructure
- Project and programme management
- Tender Management and System Integrator management
- Latest physical and technical security solutions
- Counter terrorism engineering - blast, ballistics, CBR
In addition, experience in Systems Integration and Command & Control and will be beneficial.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Security Design Engineer, please send your CV to Emily Stapley via the 'apply now' button.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews will be held over the next few weeks ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn