A technology company with over 35 years' experience servicing Defence, Government and Business in the UK and around the world is looking for a number of Solution / Security Architects (through to Lead level) to join a team of specialists working on a complex and specialist IT convergence project in the defence sector. As a Security Architect you'll help to deliver essential services to the MoD that preserve national security.
To succeed in this role, it's imperative that you have experience of a similar role, ideally within the defence sector. In addition, you'll need to have experience of at least some of the following
- Hands on technical development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex network and security services
- Working with industry partners to translate complex business requirements
- Writing high quality architecture documentation
- Understanding of networking and security technologies including firewalls, zero-trust networks, IDS, cryptography, RBAC, ABAC and MFA
- Using enterprise architecture tools to support business and IT stakeholders
- MooD software
In return for your skills and experience you'll receive a salary of up to £90,000 + other benefits including 25 days' holiday. This type of role doesn't come around often so if you're interested in being considered please send me your up to date CV by clicking the "apply now" button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn