Would you like to join an international defence company to support their clients by improving the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a SAP Foundation Training Manager to join their existing team in Portsmouth on a 12 month contract (maternity cover).
As a SAP Foundation Training Manager, you will be reporting to the Neptune Business Readiness Manager, the Neptune Training Manager is responsible for the management of all training activities required to plan and deliver training for the project.. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Define and deliver the training plan.
- Establish training infrastructure.
- Agee and manage the training resource.
- Owns the quality of training materials and delivery.
- Ensure the project team delivers training materials.
- Delivery of the training programme to all impacted staff
In addition, you will also be accountable for:
- To identify risks, issues and decisions relating to the workstream and in other work-streams supporting the transition and to provide recommendations on the ways to mitigate any risks or issues found.
- To ensure all activities are managed on time, to budget and to the required quality
- Undertake additional activities in support of the programme of work as requested by the Neptune Business Readiness Manager
To succeed within the role of a SAP Foundation Training Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- Experience delivering training programmes for a large and diverse community of users across many sites.
- Experience managing the production of self paced and classroom training materials
- Significant experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2016 suite of applications including Project, Vision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
In addition, you should also have experience delivering training programmes within the context of large ERP deployments.
Please note that due to security nature of this role, candidates must be eligible for SC security clearance prior to starting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Improve work-life balance
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!