A company that specialise in mobile and modular accommodation is seeking to recruit a Revit Design Engineer to work on a permanent basis from their site in Humberside.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate 3D Homes from AutoCAD layouts using Revit and generate all production drawings with the Aid of Strucsoft and dynamo packages
- Work with the CAD structure/furniture partner to ensure that all new products are production feasible and capable of manufacture within the business.
- Use design manuals and other Standard Operating Plans (SOPs) to ensure that our Bespoke design processes are fully implemented.
- Work with compliance specialists to ensure that products meet regulation requirements.
- Ensure that all CAD data is checked and validated to the pre-determined quality level before issue to the production line.
- Provide technical CAD data to the BOM team and provide technical support to our production line and supply chain.
Generate full detail drawings, 3D CAD models and assemblies, cutting lists and other information to enable an efficient build on the production line.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with Revit software or similar design software in 2d and 3d
- Relevant Experience gained from allied industries such as Traditional Construction, Modular Building, Caravan Design and Manufacturing
- A keen understanding of supplier and manufacturing process capabilities and tolerances and their impact on design for manufacture
- Good engineering design principles
For more information on this position please email your CV
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn