Would you like to join an international defence company to support their clients by improving the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a Resident Engineer - Electrical to join their existing team in Devonport on a 12 month contract.
As a Resident Engineer - Electrical, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure the delivery of site Quality by managing, providing advice and support, and witnessing the installation and commissioning process through construction works in the submarine refit complex.
- Primary focus will be Electrical activity.
- Be accountable to the Lead Construction Manager for day to day planning matters.
In addition, you will also assist the construction and Project team by providing advice and communicating with contractors and relevant internal stakeholders to resolve site issues/ Technical Queries during construction in line with contract timescales.
To succeed within the role of a Resident Engineer - Electrical, you'll have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- Degree qualified and or Charted in a relevant discipline.
- Have safely executed relevant Construction works in the past and have an understanding of the Nuclear industry and the impact of works against an extant safety case.
- Have awareness of CDM, construction practices and health and safety legislation.
In addition, you should also be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and understands the importance of integrated team delivery.
Please note that due to security nature of this role, candidates must be eligible to obtain SC clearance.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn