Join a world-renowned aerospace organisation as a Remote Working Design Engineer - Avionics and Autoflight (Outside IR35)
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Design Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This is a 100% remote working role (outside IR35) and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
As a Temporary Design Engineer - Avionics and Autoflight, you'll be responsible for:
- Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
- Create complex 3D parts and assemblies in CAD (Siemens NX)
- Derive fully dimensioned 2D technical drawings appropriate for production and certification
In addition, you will also consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example Manufacturing Engineers regarding the manufacture of your designs and work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks.
To succeed within the role of Design Engineer, you MUST have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry and experience in mechanical and electrical system integration
- Strong knowledge of Siemens NX
- Experience in Avionics components incl. HIRF/EMI protection and environmental control design
In addition, you will also need experience in supplier interaction and advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Improve work-life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn