Job Ref: AS/76248/GM
Location: London, UK - work from home options available
Job type: Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Consultant - French Speaking
Position type: 6 month FTC - potential to become permanent
Languages: French (essential), English (essential), additional European languages (desirable)
Contact name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Recruitment
The successful candidate will drive all aspects of candidate sourcing and candidate generation for specific positions. They will define and launch innovative strategies to build pipelines for hard-to-fill roles, source passive candidates with desired profiles and gets involved in the screening of candidates to create quality slates of candidates matching job requirements. They will work on a full matrix of roles from technical skillsets to corporate profiles and will proactively establish market knowledge and awareness of feeder channels for target talent. They will have experience gained from internal or external recruitment environments and an excellent working knowledge of recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and relevant job boards. You will also be involved in market mapping activity to inform the business of talent strategies and fulfil proactive recruitment planning.
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
* Reviewing employment applications and resumes and evaluating work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs and other qualifications of applicants
* Conducting telephone interviews and reference checks to ascertain qualifications and pre-screen applicants so jobs vacancies can be filled
* Providing information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
* Analysing job requirements in order to establish hiring criteria
* Analysing resume qualifications and matches with hiring criteria in order to approve candidates for referral to supervisors/manager
* Scheduling appointments for qualified applicants with hiring manager and discusses qualifications and observations from interview and reference check
* Writing advertisements and job postings based on hiring criteria to attract applicants
* Maintaining Human Resource records by filing applications, recording statistics and documenting interviews and job offers
* Corresponding with job applicants to notify them of employment consideration
* Produce market mapping information
* Be able to flex between senior positions and hard to fill technical roles. Ability to adept communication style accordingly
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Recruitment experience either from an inhouse or agency setting
* Good IT skills
* Excellent knowledge of sourcing channels, tools and strategies
* Excellent communication style
* Previous experience of using international recruitment systems
* End to end recruiting experience with particular focus on sourcing
* Fluent French and English language skills are essential, with additional languages European language seen as a benefit
* Ability to work to timelines across multiple requisitions and projects
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 via FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
JAM Global Mobility Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn