A world leading defence company is looking to hire a Quantity Surveyor to work on a permanent basis from their site in Glasgow.
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
* Ensuring commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts are managed from procurement to interim and final account agreement in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing option and /or best practice
* Providing the management team and Operations with advice and assistance on all matters relating to Contract Performance and Commercial issues
* Accountable for maximisation of the commercial benefit of all subcontracts and effective management of contract changes
* Monitoring accurate Contractor progress on site, carrying out accurate site and quantity measurements, quantity and measurement reviews, and carrying out audits of delivered quantities
* Ensuring that Contractor payment valuations are accurately assessed, challenged appropriately, certified and paid on time, with findings communicated to all stakeholders including LfE
The successful candidate will be an experienced quantity surveyor with excellent people skills, with a knowledge of either NEC3 or NEC4
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn