A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for an experienced Quality Surface Design Engineer to contribute on a project that initially be based in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
The Role of Quality Surface Design Engineer:
You will be working on a fighter jet project based in Turkey for a British consultancy.
As a Quality Surface Design Engineer you will need experience in the following:
- Hands-on experience on IMA, ICEM, FreeStyle Tools
- Creating the Aircraft External Surfaces meeting the aerodynamics, space allocation, human factors, structural integrity, manufacturing requirements/criteria
- Applying the modifications on aircraft External surfaces based on applicable
- Maturing the aircraft external surfaces to meet the A quality surface
- Manage the aircraft level master Geometry data including aircraft external surfaces, multidisciplinary reference data (planes, points, axis Systems, etc)
Please only apply to this role if you are willing to work in Turkey for 12 months, there will be no remote working in the UK.
Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button to apply to the Testability Engineer.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn