Proposal Lead with a Marine/Defence experience is required to be in charge of bid-management activities to ensure the successful delivery of bids and their quality through the department. It requires professional bid management capabilities to be applied - giving rigour to change control, commercial awareness and stakeholder management.
The role of prosals lead is required to bring structure, clarity and governance to the process and discipline relating to bid management activities. It requires the successful management of the relationship with internal and external key UK and European customers and the effective management of multi-disciplinary bid teams to deliver high quality business winning proposals.
To be successful in the role of Proposals Lead you will need to have had a very similar role and have the following experience:
* Global role delivering the bidding process, working on all bids in all areas
* Marine &/or defence background needed
* Can turn around bids quickly with high quality
* Has a commercial flare & provides compelling arguments
* Engineering Background - Service output
* Could be part time on various bids as involvement on most areas
* Comprehensive understanding of generic processes and techniques used to schedule bid management activities.
* Comprehensive experience and understanding of the Bid Management process (including Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management).
You must be able to speak conversational French. - A LEVEL (or equivalent)
If you are interested in the role of proposals lead please respond to this ad with an updated version of your cv. Due to high volumes of applications not every cv that is unsuccessful will receive feedback.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn