Salary: Up to £48,000 p/a
A major established company is actively seeking a new team member to join their welcoming and cohesive work environment.
- You'll build and maintain a portfolio of Primavera P6 Programmes
- Ensuring Projects are delivered on time and budget
- Resource and cost load programmes
- Engage with Commercial, Delivery and Design teams.
- Update Programmes from shift reports and maintain trackers in Excel
- You'll produce reports and shedule updates.
To be successful in the role, you will need experience with Primavera P6. (Minimum 2/3 Years)
Full UK Driving license
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £48,000 dependant on experience. Flexible working. Other non-tangible benefits such as commitment to your development, both in terms of your skills and career progression.
To apply for the position of a Project Planner please send your CV via the 'Apply Now' button.