Do you have project administration experience within property development? Do you like a varied role? Do you adapt well to changing priorities? If you've answered yes to all three questions then this role with a growing property management business (SUMO Developments) could well be the one for you!
There will be multiple aspects to the role including, but not limited to, the following
Property Development - this will most definitely be the key part of the role
- Ensuring third party contractors are aligned with the project plans
- Ensuring project plans are on schedule (and to cost)
- Liaising with suppliers such as architects, planning, utilities, and solicitors
- Procuring goods and services
Land / Property Sourcing
- Sourcing property / land for development
- Building relationships with estate agents, surveyors, receivers etc
- Managing a growing portfolio of rental properties
- Organising maintenance, inspections, inventories, and certifications
- Liaising with Estate Agents for tenant searches
To succeed in this role it's imperative that you have experience of project administration within residential property development. In addition, you'll need to be organised and thrive within a business where priorities are often changing. Business acumen, financial literacy and creativity will also hold you in good stead. This role will not suit somebody who relies on their keyboard - it will be ideal for somebody who likes building relationships on the phone and in person.
As a Project Administrator, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 and the opportunity to progress and develop both your career and your skill set in a growing property business.
If you are interested in the position, please send me a copy of your up to date CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn