Do you like a varied role? Do you adapt well to changing priorities? Do you have experience working in different parts of a business? If you've answered yes to all three questions then this role with a growing property management business (SUMO Developments) could well be the one for you!
There will be multiple aspects to the role including, but not limited to, the following
- PA to the CEO and FD
- Payments / Finance Administration including purchase ledger entry on Xero, checking invoices against orders for authorisation, statement reconciliations & compiling payment runs.
- Managing a growing portfolio of rental properties
- Organising maintenance, inspections, inventories, and certifications
- Liaising with Estate Agents for tenant searches
- Procuring goods and services
- Liaising with suppliers such as architects, planning, utilities, and solicitors
To succeed in this role it's imperative that you have experience of a varied role with an ability to adapt to ever changing priorities. Any experience of PA work and / or administration within a finance department would certainly hold you in good stead (as would experience of the property industry).
In return for your skills, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 and the opportunity to progress and develop both your career and your skill set in a growing property business.
If you are interested in the position, please send me a copy of your up to date CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Please note that, as the CEO of SUMO and JAM is the same person, all applications will automatically be forwarded to him and he will contact you directly if he'd like to discuss your application further.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn