Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Principal Engineer - Site Engineering Authority to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow on an initial 12 month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity, you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £71.73 per hour - inside IR35 and is a hybrid role with 2 days per week on site.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Principal Engineer - Site Engineering Authority, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting in the production of estimates, creating and/or assisting in the production of design requirement specifications
- Developing, promoting and sharing new technologies for implementation across businesses and programme(s)
- Acting as Engineering, technical or design authority for a sub-system or Line Replaceable Unit (LRU)
- Providing technical leadership and guidance on matters relating to a discipline, may occasionally lead a team of engineers including line management responsibility
To succeed within the role of Principal Engineer - Site Engineering Authority, you'll have experience within a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- CEng or equivalent level of capability
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects.
- Achieve a work/life balance.
- Work on long term contracts.
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company.
- Gain security clearance.
APPLY NOW if this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Engineer - Site Engineering Authority please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***