Join a world class Aerospace organisation as a Principal Electronics Engineer (Microwave)
Would you like to join a global Aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, our client is currently searching for 2 Principal Electronics Engineer (Microwave) to add to their talented, hardworking team in Southampton. This role is available as either contract or perm basis and the rate is negotiable. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
As Principal Electronics Engineer (Microwave), you'll be responsible for:
- The delivery of specific work packages focussed on analogue and RF electronics, covering the SATCOM architecture design, system test and integration.
- Modelling of proposed architectures to determine the optimal solution.
- Simulation of RF design.
In addition, you will also support laboratory hardware demonstrator development and documentation of design including configuration management within Teamcenter.
To succeed within the role of Principal Electronics Engineer (Microwave), you MUST have the following skills:
- Ability to use RF and system modelling and simulation tools such as MATLAB and Keysight ADS.
- Practical hands on experience of RF design of circuitry between DC and 30 GHz.
- Ability to produce concise technical reports detailing design solutions and implementation.
In addition, you should also have valid SC Clearance and a Graduate degree in relevant engineering or related scientific discipline (Electronics Engineering preferred).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Improve work-life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn