*** Platform Software Engineer in Munich, Germany (Outside IR35) ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Platform Software Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Munich on a 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. Please note that this role is based near Munich in Germany and the hourly rate is negotiable and outside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Platform Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building software for prototype platforms for automated system development
- Aid in developing software infrastructure (CI/CD, data management, testing, etc.)
- Work with and debug hardware and sensors (cameras, LiDAR, IMUs, etc.) in a live test environment
In addition, you will also instrument and further develop robust and flexible middleware solutions.
To succeed within the role of Platform Software Engineer, you will have minimum 3 years experience in software development for Autonomous Driving, UAVs, or similar field and have the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge in Linux, C++ and Python
- Experience with NVIDIA Jetson platforms, CMake or Bazel build systems
- Experience with developing and/or implementing algorithms in state estimation, perception, or motion planning
In addition, experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tooling and V4L2, GStreamer, or other video libraries would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn