Ref No: AS/77708/GM
Package: £35-36,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, home working options also available
Job type: Move Consultant
Position type: Permanent
Contact name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading services organisation is actively seeking an addition to their Move Management team in London. The Move Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating moves from start to finish delivering the highest levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage moves from inquiry to closing
- Actively manages file to company standards, acting within company guidelines at all times
- Ensure client records on company computer system are accurate and entered in a timely manner
- Proactively assist clients with all queries and obtain information when answers not known
- Demonstrates proactive approach to potential problems, acting to resolve them quickly
- Seeks opportunities for improving quality and willingly share innovative ideas
- Establish & maintain good working relationships, within team, with other departments & with subcontractors and suppliers
- Answer all inter-departmental queries in a timely & friendly manner
- Ensure relevant parties (Sales, crews, Ops, Relo, Furniture Rental, Concierge, Warehouse, Agents & subcontractors) receive all relevant documentation in a timely and polite manner, and keep them fully informed of all relevant aspects of the move
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing seamless back up cover to other team members
- Demonstrate continual awareness of Company core values
- Deal in an ethical & honest manner in all ways
- Support the company & team in all activities, and promote good will
The successful candidate will have previous experience in either: move management, household goods, relocation services or the logistics industry. Applicants must have excellent customer service and coordination skills.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn