Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer - Aircraft Structure to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 8 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Mechanical Engineer - Aircraft Structure, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure continuous engineering support during the flight testing activities for the structure of the prototype aircraft
- Support solving any potential issues with the aircraft structure
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks
In addition, you will also be constantly learning new things and sharing them with your team members.
To succeed within the role of Mechanical Engineer - Aircraft Structure, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Excellent understanding of aircraft structure and general design principles and technical correlations
- Extensive knowledge in MatLab, Siemens NX and PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent)
In addition, experience with flight testing and project management will be highly appreciated.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn