Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team in Barrow on a 6 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Mechanical Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Engineering verification and validation activities
- Providing engineering advice and capability to support submarine acceptance, build, test and commissioning activities
- Contributing to the identification and rapid closure of issues emerging from all product lifecycle stages and to manage the resulting change embodiment activities
To succeed within the role of Mechanical Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience across the full engineering lifecycle of the development and delivery of relevant compressible gas systems and their supporting equipment.
- Experience of compressible gas flow calculations.
- System of systems problem solving.
In addition, any experience of Experience in balancing complex design requirements and managing complex documentation packs or Experience of using computerised flow modelling software such as Flowmaster will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn