Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced organisation is currently searching for a Master SHE Associate - Construction to add to their talented, hardworking team in Warton on an initial 12-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity, you can ensure that no two days will be the same in this exciting role. This position offers a full-time, on-site commitment. The pay rate for this role is £25.68 per hour, and it falls inside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Master SHE Associate - Construction, you'll be responsible for:
- Undertaking comprehensive Health & Safety inspections and audits on construction sites within a number of environments, ensuring compliance with regulations, standards, and BAE Systems Policy & Procedure.
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements & Risk Assessments and supporting engineers in developing practical risk solutions in response to the findings.
- Providing expert advice and guidance to clients and project teams on Construction Health & Safety, ensuring compliance with industry requirements.
- Collaborating closely with clients, contractors, and stakeholders, fostering positive relationships and a collaborative approach to safety.
To succeed within the role of Master SHE Associate - Construction, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Construction Health & Safety, with a proven track record in delivering services in a similar role.
- NEBOSH (Construction) or equivalent qualification in occupational health and safety, additionally hold a Tech IOSH qualification or above, demonstrating a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise in Construction Health & Safety.
- Thorough understanding of Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation, regulations, and industry standards, with the ability to interpret and apply them effectively.
- Excellent all-round knowledge of Construction HSE, Permit to Work, work at height, asbestos management and accident/ incident prevention and investigation is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Master SHE Associate - Construction, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn