Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced organisation is currently searching for a Master SHE Associate to add to their talented, hardworking team in Samlesbury on an initial 12-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity, you can ensure that no two days will be the same in this exciting role. This position offers a full-time, on-site commitment. The pay rate for this role is £25.68 per hour, and it falls inside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Master SHE Associate, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing competent and professional SHE guidance and support to the business across manufacturing, development and engineering operations
- Providing competent and professional safety, health and environmental advice and support to our business operations, which typically comprise 300+ employees with diverse safety, health and environmental risks to manage.
- This will involve the implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management System (Certified to ISO45001 and ISO14001) within your business operation, leading on risk assessment, accident/incident analysis and assurance activity, along with a wide variety of related tasks that fall within this diverse role.
- Being an ambassador for cultural change within the business, able to influence and promote a positive SHE culture at all levels.
To succeed within the role of Master SHE Associate, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- You will hold the NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health and will be working towards or possess the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (or equivalent).
- Experience and qualifications in the Environment, Occupational Hygiene and COSHH would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Hazard identification and risk management
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Master SHE Associate, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn