A leading UK medical device company are looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer on an initial 6 month contract basis. The role will allow the successful applicant to cover the majority of their responsibilities remotely, with only very occasional travel to one of their 3 main sites. This position is likely to extend beyond the summer and is offering a competitive day rate that will be declared outside of IR35.
As Manufacturing Process Engineer you'll play a key role within the engineering projects team. You will be working with both the company and the manufacturing partner to ensure that the development and maintenance of processes and documentation supports effective and compliant quality medical systems.
* Provide support and direction on all quality activities necessary for the project team achieving process control, product safety, manufacturing process risk management, compliance and product performance
* Prepare and execute your Validation Plans, Process studies and Process Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
* Monitor, measure and analyse data including product and process capability to identify process and QMS deficiencies and continuous improvement opportunities
* Carry out statistical data analysis to effectively scope and manage improvement activities
* Implementation of lean principles in manufacturing and packaging environment
* Support/manage departmental NCR, RCA & CAPA investigations
* Quality Management systems - 21CFR820 principles, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
To be considered for this position, you'll need experience working in a highly regulated industry such as med device or pharma environments. Ideally you'll have an understanding of medical QMS (ISO 13485) and how they impact the NPI process.
If this role sounds interesting and you wish to apply then please get in touch. You can apply using the link in this advert, or by contactng Jon Armstrong at JAM Recruitment. If this role is not for you but you wish to refer a friend or colleague, JAM also offers a referral scheme reward.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn