Would you like to join a fast-paced global organisation with ambitious growth plans, specializes in low volume, high mix manufacturing in the Aerospace Industry?
Due to continued investment, this global manufacturing business is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in Cheltenham to start immediately on a 2 to 3 month contract.
Within the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, and guiding the activities of the manufacturing engineering function and for seeing new or existing products through satisfactory production and/or repair and overhaul
- Working from engineering design documents, specifications, prototypes and/or change orders to determine equipment, tooling, materials and methods of manufacture to produce quality products within cost and specification guidelines
- Coordinate with other departments and outside suppliers, to assure that functional requirements are met on time, at the expected quality level and at the lowest costs
To succeed within the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Develop manufacturing planning for products; improve/modify existing planning
- Design assembly/test tooling and shop aids
- Understand and participate in Manufacturing/Production Engineering and development through the concurrent (teaming) engineering process daily
In addition, experience with testing methods and equipment and make suggestions for improvement would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
If you are dedicated, enthusiastic and always seeking ways to improve, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn