Would you like to join a global aviation & aerospace organisation? Do you want to play a key part in the design and production of exciting new products?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in Pitstone on a 6 month contract.
Within the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Work instruction/ Layout updates to be in line with technical requirements.
- Updated Tooling Registry with all tooling used for production. Plan and carry out preventative maintenance for tooling (Internal).
- Lead root cause analysis for in house failures and NHR.
In addition, you'll also maintain the PFMEA for products in each module and lead cost improvement activity without compromising the design intent.
To succeed within the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you'll have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of working within a complex and dynamic component manufacturing engineering environment with NPI and continuous improvement experience preferred.
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience in mechanical, electronics or production engineering.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control, Process FMEA's, and Lean Manufacturing preferred.
In addition, you should also have working knowledge of legislative requirements including REACH and HSE.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn