Would you like to work for an industry leader in Defence, on exciting, state of the art programmes? Are you an experienced ILS Engineer with experience using LSAR systems?
If the above sounds like you, please apply for this position. Candidates can work on a hybrid arrangement in Bristol, Glasgow, or Portsmouth.
- Playing a key role in the capture, incorporation and maintenance of product design and build (iBoM) data from the Product Lifecycle Management environment
- Developing and managing the Support LSAR
- Creating, validating and maintaining the LSAR dataset
- Gathering LSAR population and quality metrics
- Supporting LSAR deliveries to the Customer toolsets, on time, to cost and quality
- Supporting the review and approval of configuration data deliverables, provided by all stakeholders, during Design, Manufacture and In-Service phases
Candidates need to have experience populating and operating an LSAR system (preferably Eagle), and a background as an ILS Engineer with an understanding of standards such as DEF STAN 00-600, S1000D, S3000L and JSP 886.