Working within a European leader in Electric Air Innovation, you will be working as a Lead Systems Engineer to shape the future of urban mobility.
- Develop next generation Flight Control Systems
- Participate in functional development, validation and implementation of system
- Cross functional team working
- Write and produce certification documents.
- Perform system planning activities.
- Define requirements for subsystems and components.
- Experience in ATA 27 System Development for Part 23 or Part 25
- Deep knowledge of ARP- 4754A and ARP-4761
- Hands on experience of Matlab and Simulink
- DO178C and DO331 would be advantageous
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn