Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team assisting remotely. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering a competitive hourly rate.This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* The LME will provide leadership in the use of modelling and simulation to explore the problem domain and to identify creative solutions to system control, image processing and recognition and navigation challenges.
* The LME will also act as the company's key technical interface for modelling and system design with the other engineering functions, reporting directly to the Systems Integration Manager
* The Successful Candidate will be the primary point of contact for the development strategy, leading and mentoring other engineers in model-based development.
To succeed within the role of a Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Robust management of traceability, verification methodologies and compliance management and recording strategies.
* Working knowledge of DOORS required
* Strong MATLAB and Simulink skills for algorithm development and system design skills
* Failure analysis techniques such as FHA, FMEA
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Modelling & Simulation, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn