Our client is an internationally recognised end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consultiancyfor digital transformation, who help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
They offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice across the following services: consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality.
Due to some major project wins, they are now ooking to appoint a number of motivated Key Account Managers to help manage and develop those customers. We are looking for dedicated, passionate relationship builders who can manage existing business and develop new streams of business from our customers. You will be able to deal with all levels of customers, from Chief Executive to shop floor worker and be able to develop strong relationships as a result. You will be dynamic and hardworking with a will to win.
Ideally you will have a proven track record of winning new business and managing large customers in an engineering services environment. However, we will also consider enthusiastic sales people with the right attitude and hunger for success.
- Developing and driving the account's strategic plan showing commitment to growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for their services within the account and driving new opportunities to closure.
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at all levels, and to identify business needs to address.
- Working as part of a wider team, supporting group initiatives and strategic plans.
- Identifying new ways to engage with the client and proposing innovative solutions.
- Leading the sales activity in the account and working with senior members of the delivery organisation to ensure successful projects and to secure repeat business.
- Meeting requirements for client engagement, CRM data entry and quality, activity reporting.
- Preferred experience in the Aero or Marine engineering sectors including a solid understanding of industry news and trends.
- Technical Engineering experience in either software engineering, systems engineering or safety engineering.
- High motivation and a competitive streak to "out-perform" others (both competitors and internally).
- Highly personable with strong relationship building skills.
- A proven track record of winning business with a clear understanding of sales process associated with complex solution-based sales.
- Ability to network with industry connections
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- The commercial understanding to estimate the financial impact of an opportunity, both with the client and internally
- Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis and on occasion internationally.
For more information and to apply contact Chris Hill at JAM
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn