Would you like to a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, their architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible. Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for an IVVQ Test Engineer to support their existing team in Crawley on an initial 6 month contract.
As an IVVQ (Integration, Validation, Verification, Qualification) Test Engineer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support definition of IVVQ strategy and generation of associated estimates and schedule
- Propose IVVQ testing methods, acceptance criteria and manage their implementation
- Lead IVVQ activities either on-site or at the customer's premises to deliver the evidence of requirements compliance
In addition, you will also prepare System Integration Verification Validation & Qualification activities and analyse test results and/or data and produce technical reports.
To succeed within the role of IVVQ Test Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position in Aerospace/Defence Industry, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering, Design, Verification and Validation and of complex Systems and sub-systems in Land. Sea and Air domains and a proven record working in a Systems IVVQ environment.
- Experience of generating tests cases to verify systems
- Good understanding of engineering process and measures
Please note that due to security nature of this role, successful candidate will require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, therefore you must be SC clearable to apply for this role.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn