A global leader in Defence is looking to recruit a Mission Planning Envrionment Instructor (F-35 Lightning II program) to work on a permanent basis, based in Norfolk (near King's Lynn).
The main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Delivering training in accordance with the UK version of the program provided course guide and as approved by UK Training Requirements Authority. Responsible for providing MPE training to UK MoD MPE personnel including Mission Planners, System Administrators, Data Managers and Intelligence.
- A thorough understanding of MPE and you will be expected to be the SME (subject matter expert) in at least 2 areas including Administration and F-35 Crypto.
- You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of our MPE training server. The server is used to provide virtual instances of MPE which provide crucial hands-on training to our students. You will be responsible for periodically building fresh virtual machines when new MPE releases are made available and you are responsible for preparing these virtual machines for each course.
- Committing to continuous professional development in accordance with the requirements of JSP 822 and be an active participant in the Instructor Assessment process
- Ongoing maintenance of MPE training system, including regular patching, AV updates and general fault resolution.
- Preparation of virtual machines pre-course ensuring students have access to appropriately configured MPE virtual machines. Awareness in Hyper-V or VM Ware and be competent in maintenance and restoration of the virtual machines (restoration to include snapshots)
The successful candidate for this role will be an expereinced instructor within a military environment, and will be qualified to at least QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) level 3. Knowledge of MPE in one or more of the following specialisms (Administration, Crypto, Mission Planning, Data Management or Intelligence) is required.