Do you want to use your technical skills within a fast paced and growing business? Do you like to make a real difference to a company? Do you have excellent 2nd line support experience? If you answer yes to all of these then please read on…
A growing business, based in Leicestershire, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to ensure the provision of IT across all the company's sites - 2 in the UK and 1 in the United States.
As an IT Support Engineer you'll be required to analyse business requirements, design platforms / services, deliver specifications, implement those services/platforms and provide training to ensure that new and existing business requirements are met to a high specification. You'll also be responsible for ensure all internal services and platforms are proactively maintained.
To succeed in this role of IT Support Engineer you'll need to have experience of a similar complex support role - some of the key skills required include:
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems
- Active Directory and associated technologies - Group Policy, DNS, FSMO roles etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Network Infrastructure and related protocols, Routing, VPN, DHCP, WAP, etc
- Good Knowledge of Physical Infrastructure, Servers, SAN's, Firewalls, Switching etc
- Cloud Technologies and supporting infrastructure including conditional access - Ideally Office 365 and Azure
- Virtualisation, ideally VMware
As an IT Support Engineer within this innovative business you'll receive a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience and private health care. In addition, there's other non-tangible benefits such as commitment to your development, both in terms of your skills and career progression.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference for a world leader in their market so if you'd like to be considered please send your CV by clicking the Apply Now button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn