Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a IPMS Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun on an initial 6 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £31.76 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of IPMS Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing engineering support to the delivery of projects/programmes that are likely to have a value in excess of millions of pounds and have a significant headcount
- Supporting development of engineering design and production output data for the project, including responsibility for the Stage 1 Engineering Team within cost, schedule and quality targets
- Supporting IPMS engineering management activities, authorising budget and resource allocations
To succeed within the role of IPMS Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in use of ship design processes and systems to LCM guidelines
- Ability to assure the Engineering Manager that quality, cost and technical targets are being are all being achieved in line with the agreed programme of work
- Experience in Electrical Engineering design
- Knowledge of how to proactively identify, manage and mitigate product safety issues across the product/service area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of IPMS Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn