Job Ref: AS/75773/MM
Package: CHF 5,500.00 (x13 months) + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: International Move / Sales Surveyor
Position Type: Permanent
Languages: English (essential), French (essential), German (desirable)
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading relocation services company is actively seeking an International Move / Sales Surveyor to join their growing team in Geneva. Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will calculate international and domestic household goods surveys. You will also be responsible for developing new business relationships and cross-selling additional products & services.
You'll be responsible for:
- Advising customers of all quality products & services available
- Estimating the volume and weight of shipment using a handheld survey computer
- Calculating the origin, freight, and destination charges
- Preparing the quotation
- Following-up on quotations
- Checking of agent's invoices for those invoices with any discrepancy
- Communicating with local offices and overseas agents/partners to get assistance in booking the job
- Communicating with Corporate Sales Team any possible leads
- Attending weekly sales meeting and review surveys and prospects.
- Promote additional services when possible
- Providing support and assisting with rate & pricing requests, such as RFI, RFP and tenders
The successful candidate will have the following:
-Professional experience gained in a relocation/move management services organisation
-Previous household goods survey experience
-The ability to effectively sell additional products and services offered
-Fluent French and English language skills are essential, German is desirable.
-Outstanding analytical and reporting skills; comfortable in an international environment and with worldwide stakeholders
-Articulate and persuasive, open-minded, and at ease working in a dynamic environment
Please forward your CV quoting reference AS/75773/MM or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)161 905 7917.
JAM Global Mobility is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn