International Mobility / Relocation Senior Consultant / Team Lead, Paris
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Paris, France (Hybrid)
Salary: €Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Language Skills: Franch (essential), English (essential), additional languages (desirable)
Ref No: AS/79629/GM
Reporting to the Director, the Relocation Team Lead is primarily responsible for managing a team of relocation professionals responsible for the a variety of corporate client's assignees globally. The role holder operates as a team lead and strategic business partner, providing clients with an extraordinary level of support.
The successful candidate will manage a team who serve as the single point of contact for assignees throughout their relocation process (end to end), across various services including:
Household Goods Shipment
Sourcing and booking temporary accommodation.
School search services.
Home finding assistance.
Tenancy negotiation and renewals.
Settling in and tenancy review.
Initiating language and culture training.
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 5 years of Relocation Services experience would be advantageous.
* Previous leadership or supervisory experience is essential.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Consultative and pro-active approach.
* Ability to think quickly and creatively.
* Effective time management and organisational skills.
* Able to be flexible in a changing working environment.
* Ability to pro-actively work with third party vendors.
* Ability to display confidence and professionalism in all client interactions.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook).
* Excellent Presentation skills.
* French & English language skills are essential.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn