Job Ref: AS/79300/GM
Package: €40-45,000.00 (Negotiable) + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Paris / France
Job type: International Mobility Consultant
Position type: Permanent
Contact name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
Reporting to the International Mobility Manager, you'll be responsible for coordinating the international assignments process from start-to-finish.
The International Mobility Consultant will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Providing advice to both assignees and business leaders on expatriate policy and cost implications of international assignments
- Coordinating the whole assignment lifecycle from the initiation stage through to repatriation
- Administering all assignment documentation, such as assignment letters, cost projections and social security applications
- Conducting assignment debriefs
- Working with third party suppliers to ensure service standards and delivery remain consistent
- Ensuring the international assignment database is utilised as the key tool to track all inbound and outbound assignments
The successful candidate will have experience of handling a wide range of international mobility matters including compensation, taxation & social security.
Proven ability to anticipate and resolve complex scenarios
Client-focused approach with a passion for delivering excellence
Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in plain language and in a pragmatic manner
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn