Would you like to join a market leading organisation? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for an Integration Leader (ITEA Specialist) to support their existing team in Crawley on an initial 6 month contract.
As an Integration Leader (ITEA Specialist), you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and realizing all the improvements required (tools, procedures, scripts, documents etc)
- Set medium and long term actions, and define a qualification plan accordingly
- Defining and implementing overall test cone improvements by adding more configurations in Virtual Machine (MP + RIP for example), and setup some intermediate physical test benches to do pre integration on simplified benches (before going on the very few Rigs that are available)
In addition, you will also be responsible for identifying and requesting the resources necessary to complete task and emphasizing continuous improvement through regular planning / retrospective meetings with the IVVQ (ITEA) team.
To succeed within the role of an Integration Leader (ITEA Specialist), you'll have following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Aerospace/Defence industry
- Valid UK defence security clearance to SC level OR eligible to obtain one
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn