Information Assurance/Security Engineer - 6 Month Contract - Ampthill (90% Remote) - £70 an hour (Negotiable) Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Ampthill (90% Remote).
The Information Assurance / Security Engineer will provide specialist information security support across programmes and pursuits within the Business, delivering effective information security solutions for complex systems and their associated sub-systems in both the vehicle and Air Defence domains, providing documentation and evidence to support security approval and accreditation activities within the programme context. As a wider role to support company functional information assurance knowledge and capability and maintaining knowledge of technology development and implications for information security.
- Knowledge and understanding of MoD, UK Government and international security standards, policies, guidance and legislation;
- Experience of security risk assessments, risk treatment plans, and accreditation document sets (SRA/SRS/SAD and/or RMADS);
- Demonstrable knowledge of systems engineering and development practices;
- A strong Data Networking / Cyber Security background;
- Defense background;
- Physical security knowledge;
- Information assurance experience across the systems engineering development lifecycle preferred;
- Understanding of security validation & verification, testing and evaluation approached preferred;
- Previous experience of accrediting products in a military environment preferred;
- (ISC)2 membership with CISSP, SCCP, or CAP (Senior SIRA or Senior Architect) preferred or equivalent.
For more information, Please contact Lauren Morley at JAM Recruitment or apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn