Would you like to join a global aviation & aerospace organisation? Do you want to play a key part in the design and production of exciting new products?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an Industrial Project Lead /Project Manager to base on site in Gloucester on a 6 months contract.
Within the role of Industrial Project Lead / Project Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Lead industrialisation project in case of change in design, new product introduction, or industrial transfers
- Manage the whole project and deliver on time, on scope and on budget
- Report to the industrial project manager and give status updates and reports to teams and managers across the business
To succeed within the role of Industrial Project Lead /Project, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Previous experience in liaising with customers, suppliers and colleagues to promote an understanding of industrialisation requirements
- Experience in identifying and conducting actions to obtain industrialization within the contractual costs, quality levels and lead times
- Good understanding on setting milestones for the various stages of industrialization in accordance with the requirements of the industrial process
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn