Immigration Paralegal (Senior) - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London / home working options also available
Salary: £25-50,000.00 (Nego) + Bonus + Benefits
The successful candidate will support the UK Inbound & Global Immigration teams including all aspects of casework and assisting in the preparation of applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Assisting in preparing and delivering UK Inbound & global immigration casework
Act as a caseworker on corporate & private client cases
Support Associates with more complicated cases
Reviewing client queries and drafting responses for review
Preparing documentation for applications including but not limited to: Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Settlement and Appendix Family Members
Reviewing applicant and approval documentation
Updating the internal tracking system
* Previous experience of UK inbound or global immigration
* Previous experience of corporate or private client immigration
* Confidence liaising regularly with clients of all levels
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills - able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication and drafting skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail vital.
* Able to conduct research independently.
* Able to think and act independently with professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
* Excellent customer and client relationship skills, meeting highest standards of service.
* Ensure client expectations and issues are understood, developing collaborative relationships.
* Be a team player. Participate in and facilitate team environment.
* Good IT-user skills.
* Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn