Job Ref: AS/65650/CH
Package: CHF Negotiable + Commission + Car + Benefits
Location: Switzerland - home office flexibility offered, can be located anywhere across Switzerland
Job Type: Business Development Manager - Immigration Services
Position Type: Permanent
Languages: German (essential), English (essential)
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
The successful applicant will be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and up-selling the services of the company. In addition, you'll also be required to represent the company at conferences and industry related events.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing new business relationships within a defined territory assigned by the European Business Development Director;
- Developing and implementing action plans to maximize the organisations penetration of target accounts by acquiring new clients;
- Networking within industry and business forums to expand sales opportunities and promote the company and its services in general;
- Analysing selling situations and creating client-focused solutions;
- Building long term relationships with target accounts based on a consultative sales approach;
- Co-operating with other divisions in the company to ensure that a full understanding of operational requirements is achieved and maintained;
- Actively anticipating, planning and managing sales processes for client acquisition and participating in allocation and execution of marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful sales / business development;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent English and German language skills are essential.
Please call Andy Shaw on +44 (0) 161 905 7917 or forward your CV quoting reference number AS/65650/GM.
In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn