*** High Voltage Electrician (Propulsion System Assembly) near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a High Voltage Electrician (Propulsion System Assembly) to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or go 'Temp to Perm'. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable and outside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an High Voltage Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Build up Low Voltage systems and signal supply network up to 1 kV
- Work on circuit board design, choose suitable components & perform soldering work
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to improve processes, equipment & tooling, and repair solutions
In addition, you will be expected to operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic and measuring equipment and assist technology acquisition and new factory installation & commissioning.
To succeed within the role of High Voltage Electrician, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacture and/or repair electro-mechanical components including system with medium or high voltages
- Educational background as aircraft electrician or within electro mobility industry
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment. Experience operating high volume production machinery preferred
In addition, ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions and ply books and work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn